this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Boring Friday

Video editing can be quite addictive, you know? :) Completed about 3/4 of the MATLS video project. Phew. Now the sucky thing is the CATS video project. I don't even know what to contribute. -.-

School starts at 1pm, ends at 3pm. Sounds great but the aftermath is torture. Chin Kuang, Kai Chung and I were like stoning at everywhere we go, at the Convention Center and OurSpace. We went to the Convention Center to see the secondary school people who are taking their 'O' Levels this year. ;D

Went for dinner with father's colleagues and came back to Yuan Ching once again for their Arts Festival. It was coming to the end already, but still I managed to see some of my close juniors - Yi Han, Shronn, Si Ting and the E3 kids. Some of their faces changed. Lol?!