this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

This term

Alright, so far gotten back 2 of my common test papers, left 2 which will be taken tomorrow. So yea, got back EG2 and Engineering Mechanics. Somehow I feel that I don't like their markings. =/ EG2: 88/100; ENGMEC: 47/50(94%).

Just because I used a different way of getting the answer for getting my answer, I was deducted marks for ENGMEC. -.- If I am not wrong, it should be acceptable. I still can't believe that I actually missed out some parts of some maths questions. Gosh.

Gotten my SIGMAPHI shirt today. Too bad no pictures. My camera of my phone is spoilt. HA! -.- Well, was considering to get an iPhone soon, but it all depends on my parents. -.- I don't really need a high-end phone since I already had an iPod and maybe a camera next year. =/