this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

My TESTI-monial

Went back to YCS to collect my testimonial. I was expecting just a few pieces of paper but end up bringing home a hardcover folder with all the info inside. Quite cool luh. :) Saw some of my juniors such as Qi Long Hui Min and Zi Fang etc. Never really talked to them, they still had to go for classes. Didn't managed to see the lower sec people. :(

Well, read through the testimonial which Ms Lim wrote for me. ALL WAS TRUE, but this particular sentence don't really suits me - He also displayed a genuine interest in helping the less fortunate by participating in the community service projects organised by the school. The phrase "genuine interest" sounds fake though. Look at it, we are all FORCED to participate in CIP activities. Don't you think so? ;D Hey, but I am still Mr Nice guy okay? :D

Had lunch and off to school. Stayed back at Ouspace to do my CAD drawing on computer using a software. Quite pissed off after a while, I just can't get to do what I want. Lol. Feeling damn hungry too. =/

Really had a good laugh at MacDonald's with Greg, Leong Meng, AJ, David and Ernest. It was all men's talk. ;D Hahaha! It was indeed great. :)