this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

The long wait

First week of school is coming to the end in 3 days time. Fast huh. We have another CATS project again, which is sort of a video project. God, now I have 2 video projects. Shucks!

SW was still the same, 1 win-1 lose-1 draw. We feel that we are being cursed. Hahax! So yea, was pretty tired there and went to Ourspace to chill in the aircon with some friends. Off for dinner and went to the Sports Complex to see Samantha's soccer training. Female soccer training is cool, no kick one. =/

Alright, some of you should have already received SMS from Mr Liew or some of the classmates or me. Yea, the testimonial is finally out! :D Well, I am 80% sure that I couldn't meet up with you guys to collect the testimonial. :( So yea, juniors, look out for me! :D Hahax!