this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Kuishinbo, pool, arcade

This morning skipped breakfast and went to Lakeside to meet up with Hui Min. I nearly couldn't recognize her after not seeing my juniors for so long. Hahax! Trained down to Clementi and waited for Damien.

Off to City hall! Hui Min and I got cheated by Damien twice. First, he cheated us by alighting at Raffles Place and took the N-S line to City Hall. -.-''' Next, he brought us to take the escalator at the other end when there is one in the middle. -.-'''

So had our lunch there and walked around Suntec City and trained down to Jurong East for pool. It is since a long time when I played pool. But I still owned Damien once again. Muahahaha! :D

Went to arcade for Daytona. My drifts today are all very successful. I was quite shocked. Hahax! Cool.