this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Dramatic

I have a bad omen about today when I could not drag myself out of the bed at 6am in the morning. It is sure tough. On the bus, I felt a slight pain in my stomach. Reached school, the pain gets greater. God, the shit is coming out!

It was about 10mins before we can go into the class. So, Edy and me went to have a quick toilet break first. :) It sure felt better while doing my CAD test. :D I managed to finish the 2 drawings within 2 hours. Phew.

Next, was ENGMEC paper. Really was a breeze for me. All the questions are just too similar to those past papers that we did during lecture/tutorials. I am confident that for the 4 papers I had taken, I can get at least an A. :)


After which, it was the end of common test. Bused down to Queensway with AJ to buy street soccer shoes. Walked one whole round of Queensway and Saddam finally came. Then, I was struggling on which shoe to buy. Either the red vapor or the Adidas one. Took quite long to decide on that. Finally gotten the Adidas because the vapor had no size. Lol! Now needa "season" my new shoes.

P.S: AJ broke the acrylic shelf for a shoe on display. :D