this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

What a day

Morning had soccer session with my S&W mates. First in school, then at a street soccer court beside Pei Tong Primary School. It was small, I guess it is more suitable for primary school kids to play. :) The ball got stuck up in the tree and funny things happened. Hahax!

Went back to school to have lunch and I was already late for my CATS. But luckily I did the essay on "Why I think I am creative?" yesterday, so I had to just copy all over again and do some changes. :) So yea, was released very early today.

After which, went to OurSpace to slack until 3pm before my S&W starts. I was already half-dead and don't really feel like playing anymore street soccer. My team dropped points again, sucks. :(

Had dinner and off back home. Tomorrow marks the end of term 1 of my first semester. Very fast! Had a presentation tomorrow, sucks. :P

Whenever I listened to the song "Low", it just makes me wanna do the mass dance. Lol! But I forgot most of the steps. Sadded. My shoe is torn again, with a bigger hole. Gonna get a new pair next week I guess. :)