this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Wednesday laughter

I know this is bad, but we just can't stop laughing at our CAD lecturer's(Mr Wong) words. We kept laughing at the way he speak, the pronunciation and how he describe certain stuffs. LOL! So we were just laughing our asses off for the whole 3 hours. This is the best CAD lesson we had so far after 6 weeks. :P Wait till I tell you personally, you will laugh your asses off too. :) Anyway, today we started on drawing using a software. Kinda cool.

Mornings are starting to rain. Good thing is that I can take my father's car to the bus stop. Bad thing is that I have no place to seat in the bus. Well, the effect of the bad thing happened to me yesterday. After putting down my bag and stretched my neck a while, I had a bad sprain on my left neck. Damn, the whole morning was miserable. This morning in bed had another relapse. Lol!

After getting a goodie bag since mid-April, I realised that there is some gifts inside only after my friend told me yesterday. They gave us a towel, a connector set(USB etc.) and a pedometer. The USB set is more useful for me, I can charge my phone using USB/ :) Might be going for a run during my 2 weeks break! Hope I can find the time. =/