this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

My cert

Today went back to Yuan Ching again since the Sec 1 Orientation. :) I am there to collect my O Level certificate. I was expecting to see most of my juniors there, but disappointingly, only saw Jun Hong. Perhaps all had gone home after their papers or still having exam. Hahax! Yea, passed 6 out of 7 subjects because of my Humanities. A D7 is ugly. Hahax!

Then went to the coffee shop to have my lunch. I never knew that it was renovated. I guess there is also a new stall there. :) Waited for the bus for quite long, didn't know why the bus never come at 11.55am which it supposed to. =/

After school just hanged around with the guys and celebrated Intan's birthday. Happy Birthday! :D Then kicked around with the ball which I "bought". But I just give it to Leong Meng since I don't need it anyways. :)