this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Long detour

I reached school pretty early, so I went to get a cup of hot coffee to keep myself awake. Didn't really had a good sleep last night. Hahax! Then went up to class with the others. Was released early for our FQMT class.

So, we decided to go to Bukit Timah Plaza to have our lunch - KFC. The KFC outlet there was "huge". It is situated in NTUS FairPrice though. So it is kinda like a "drive-thru" outlet. Hahax! Then walked to the bus stop in the quite-heavy rain, and took a bus back to NP. For your info, it is just a stop away. Lol!

3 hours of CAD really killed me everytime. Almost 2 hours of lecture and 1 hour of drawing. By the time he finishes the lecture, I am already brain dead, don't really wanna draw anything. Hahax!

The 154 bus cocked up this time... again. -.- I don't know why it changed route suddenly and I was late for a dinner with my father's colleague. =/ I guess is because of something happened and had to make a detour. Unlucky to board that bus.