this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Glory, Glory Man United!

Only had about 5-6hours of sleep. Woke up to watch the Champions League final between Man U and Chelsea. After Ronaldo scored, I thought I could sleep at 2.45am. But after Lampard scored the equaliser just before half-time, there is a high chance that I will be sleeping at about 6am. It ended up ending 1-1 after 90 minutes and extra time, which goes on to the penalty shootout. Man U was really lucky to win in penalties. :) Good job! :D

Went to school early to sign the Tuition Grant with my uncle and a aunt. Lots of people were there, so waited and the signing was fast. Lol! Then had drinks at Canteen 2. Did my CAD drawing but gave up afterwards cause my sketch was wrong. Hahax! Had lunch there and took my own sweet time to my class - I have lots of time to spare. Bought a small cup of coffee as the vending machine selling canned ones did not have any stock left.

I don't really believe that Crumpler bags are 100% water proof. Today, I was sitting along the corridor and the rain came pouring in. I purposely don't wanna move and my Crumpler was a bit wet. I checked inside, it was dry. :D Cool. Anyway, it was CATS presentation today. Our slides were the shortest I guess. :P

Went for S&W afterwards. My team's form is deteriorating. We dropped 4 points last week and another 5 points today. We still remain at the top of the table with 22 points, but the runners-up is chasing up to 21 points. =/