this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Dinner & Dance

Time check now is 12.54am.

Had classes from 1pm to 5pm and went back home to change and off for Dinner & Dance organised by NPSU at Marriott Hotel. Met up with them at Orchard MRT and went up to the hotel. Response is still quite bad. The only freshies there were us(8 SigmaFunks), and a few more of Delta Chi, and the rest were our seniors. Mainly because of the cost of $70. The menu was alright, western style of food. But I still feel hungry now. Lol!

Took photos after the dinner like what my secondary school friends did. Hahax! Then me and my friends keep crashing into other people's photos. Lol! Then we left to rush for the last train. Boarded the last train towards Marina Bay, but the service ended for the East-West line towards Boon Lay. But luckily my father was in the area so picked me up. Hahax!

I was wearing long sleeve for the first time. Surprised eh? Lol! Will post the photo when I get my hands on them :) Ciao!


A gigantic lolipop, a candle with gel as base and the bag