this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Dare

Our lunch today was at MacDonald's with my classmates at King Albert Park, opposite our school. We did that within 1 hour, but was still late for class by a few minutes. Hahax! Was feeling so sleepy in class and was trying to absorb knowledge, after the long walk back to school.

Tutorial was quite "stoning" for me. Suddenly, my mind went blank about how to do those mechanic questions. I was stoning at the question for a few minutes until the lecturer went through the question. Yea, too many things to remember within such a short time.

Slacked a while in school and off to IMM to have company dinner with my father's colleagues at Long Beach Restaurant. Was still feeling sleepy towards the end. Lol! I need some good sleep sometime. Might be going back to Yuan Ching this Friday morning or next Monday morning to collect my O Level certificate. :)