this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Can't stop

During my CATS module, Syafiq and I were watching soccer highlights online almost the whole while. Hahax! So yea, next week gonna prepare the materials for the so-called project. :( After that, went for S&W.

We kick off the league today. My team had the best record of 100% for the 3 games we played today. All scores ended with 1-0 wins. Of which, I scored 2. :D It was really difficult to play futsal with the real futsal ball. You really need to strike it hard and well to have a good shot. It is not so bouncy and soft. Had a bruise on my left shin, I think it is a lil' swollen. =/

Went to OurSpace to slack with a few of them. See them play DotA, I also blur. Hahax! Then later did something~... :D After which, went to canteen to see Ernest have his dinner while I have my tea-break. Hahax! Feeling hungry~ Then, we can't resist the temptation of playing street soccer. So yea, we just went there and played with a few guys.

We are supposed to leave after our first match which is about 7.30pm, but ended up playing until 9pm. X.X But that's not all, we slacked outside Cheers until 10pm. -.- Cool huh? Lol! Then called my father to fetch me home since he is at Sunset Way playing basketball. :) After AJ and Saddam left, I was like stoning at the bus stop and feeling damn tired la.

Today is my first time playing soccer for so long in school, going home so late, reaching home even later, and having my dinner at 11pm. Lol!