this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

A weak heart

For the nest 3 days, I will be away from home again. I'm having my MDE camp a.k.a Camp Piak II in NP, 3D2N. Will be meeting more of my classmates eventually there. It will be ice-breakers, night walk, dirty games, telematch, campfire etc. I'm still having a phobia on night walks. Hahax! I have a weak heart for that. Since young, I am scared of the dark and ghosts, be it real or fake. >.< I will just scream like no one's business that night. Lol! I will not care of my image. :D

I am starting to hate my time table and jealous about others. Hahax! Going home EVERYDAY at 5pm really sucks and I am not living beside the school whatsoever. Can't really have time for soccer since most likely I will be going straight home afterwards. No life. =/