this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Unexpected hotness

This morning went down to attend Yuan Ching's Sports Day at Clementi Stadium. It was damn fcuking hot there. It was like in a baking oven. I was like sweating like hell for that few hours there.

Saw most of my close juniors, especially my Sportsleaders, with new faces which I know. Hahax! Hui Min saw me and she looked quite excited. O.O She commented on my dress code. -.- Hahax! I think this was the first time she see me wearing jeans and non-drifit top. Lol! Clara Wong wanted me to do the mass dance, but I only agreed if Hon Xuen is willing to. But, they can't come into the stadium because they are wearing slippers?!

Slacked around and went to have lunch at JEC with Cheng Hao. Then met up with Hong Yong and gang who can't get in. Played pool and I owned Cheng Hao, Hon Xuen, and Hong Yong. Muahaha! :D 1-on-1s, I won all 6 consecutive matches. Lol!


Hong Yong and I left for Jurong Point to do window shopping. And window shopping it is. We walked around the whole JP for like 2-4 times like a headless chicken. We were damn bored. We wanted to go home, but we don't feel like. Ironic eh? I bought my new Adidas bottle for S$17. -.- The one which looks like the Yoko Yoko bottle. Hahax!

Came Yew Choong and we somehow punk'd him as we decided to our own ways after he came to meet us when he wanted to go town. Hahax! That's all for today.

IT WAS HOT~