this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

So complex

Today's EG2 (Engineering Maths 2) is much better. Ms Lua started on a new chapter, at least for me. The chapter's on "Complex Numbers". From the number of hands being raised up regarding who had not learned it yet, I was among the FEW. The way she taught is quite different in one way or another from Mr Liew. I'm still used to his teaching. =/ Sometimes I still don't know why this particular part is linked to another part of the chapter. Hahax! So I was starring at the screen for most of the time. :)

Lunch is always the most people in the canteen. You can hardly find a seat there. This is gonna happen for the next 2-3 years. X.X After lunch was lectures again. Felt quite sick about studying now. Having tests in about one month's time and common test, then the exam. Sian. Tomorrow's another 10am-5pm lecturing and I think practical.