this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Snorta!

Today had my IS modules again. CATS was quite alright, gonna have a mini-project soon for it. Sian, projects and assignments are coming. After which, was S&W. Had street soccer session with the coach. I really never regret choosing street soccer. Guess what, we don't really have trainings for the 12 weeks and we have our own league among ourselves for the whole 12 weeks. Hahax! Cool huh?

then off to OurSpace to meet up with the guys. Then just cooled down there and went to Games Room to play games. We were kinda addicted to the game Snorta!. Lol! Very cool and hilarious and nice game. Go Google it! :D

Tomorrow's my soccer trial, and today I overheard that out of the 200+ participants, they are gonna choose 25 players to be in the CCA. Well, as a striker, competition will be very high since there is no high demand for strikers. So yea, will try my best tomorrow. :)