this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Read the map

I had an unlucky morning today. I took 154 to school everyday, but today it suddenly surprised me. The bus driver missed the turn at the highway and ended up at another part of Clementi. It was her first day of work. -.- Then she alighted us at one bus-stop which luckily have buses going to NP. Everybody in the bus was quite pissed, especially one uncle, who scolded vulgarities at the driver. Lol!

Played CS during our break and had "drawing" lessons again. It was headache inside, especially when you had to visualise the component from different angles and imagine the imaginary lines to do your orthographic projection. I gave up after doing 2 questions. :)

After school was at OurSpace slacking real hard, doing silly things. Hahax! Yea, that's all for today. :)