this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

New playing hotspot

Met up with my S1 friends for a kick of the ball at NP today. It was raining very heavily down there and we had to wait for it to stop. But the court was flooded by lots of humans, so we went to play at a forbidden place at the sports complex and got caught by the security. Hahax!

Then we went back to the street soccer court to play next-team. Performance was alright, long time since I played. Then we waited for next team and it rained before it was our turn. The siren never went off, so we crazily and desperately went to play in the rain. It was fun playing in the rain. All of us were afraid to fall down so our running looks funny. :)

Later on the rain stopped and we just continued. All these ended at around 7pm for us. Had fun playing soccer with them. :) But from what I noticed, my Yuan Ching friends still play better than them. :D Hahax!

Had my dinner at Clementi and waited for the 154 for damn long before I reached Lakeside. -.-