this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

FOC Sentosa

This morning trained down to HarbourFront to meet up with Sigmaphi for the Sentosa outing. So yea, was waiting there alone as I could not find the others, but they are hiding at one corner. Hahax! Went to have lunch at Food Republic and took the monorail to Sentosa beach.

We went to the Siloso Beach and we just played with ball first. Then the guys went into water while I played dai di on land first. Hahax! Not long after, I went down with Leong Meng. Just floated and slacked around in the water and we played Monkey. It was nice diving to get the ball in the water. But the water keeps going into my ears. -.-

Went on shore and walked to 7-11 barefooted with some guys. Hahax! Crazy as we seemed to be the only ones barefooted. Lol! The floor is quite hot too. Walked back and just slacked around on water and land. Played beach soccer too. Then back to water to cool ourselves down. I then found out that my white shirt is turning yellow and brownish. Hahax! Damn.

Went to wash up and just relaxed at the Sapphire Pavilion. Then, off to VivoCity to have dinner. Was supposed to dine at Carl's Jr, but it was packed so we went separate ways and a group of us went to PastaMania. Ate and just slacked at the rooftop, talking craps and stuffs and back home.

Today's outing was quite alright, just that not the whole FOC was here. Was tired being soaked in saltwater for most of the time. x.x I am a little roasted! :D