this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Different style

Today I went home the earliest as compared to the past 2 weeks, when I will go home after 7pm everyday. Hahax! So far, school's quite fine, just that some lectures are just too tiring and boring.

The way my lecturer teaches Maths is like scanning through the notes only. The way she teaches differentiation is very brief, as in she just list out the so-called formula in getting your answer without explaining how to get it. =/ I felt quite lucky that I took A.Maths before. Lol!

Tomorrow there's a quiz for Maths, which means "class test", and I still don't quite get it for the chapter on complex numbers. Damn. Also, tomorrow's the start of Mid-Year Exam for my juniors. Just wanna wish them good luck and pass with flying colours. :) Wahaha!

Over the weekend, finally done with a wallpaper about my FOC group - SigmaFUNK. :D