this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Camp Piak II


Alright, came back from the camp last night. Will just update briefly cause most of the activities were just games. :)

First day of camp really bored me out, even more boring than FOC Camp. I'm in the clan Pokey and in a sub-group SpookyHad some ice-breaker games first. Then had mass games later. We had to collect hair, armpit hair, leg hair, shirts, undergarments, boxers spectacles etc. Boys had to take off their shirt to contribute, then we were embarrassed in front of everybody. Ask us to do chicken dance, macho claps. Hahax!

Then mass dance at night. We learned the Witch Doctor dance first, was easy as it is just a repetition of steps only. Then proceeded to a LT for holding area of the night walk. They streamed The Eye, but I decided to sleep instead. Not interested in horror films. :) Then came my group's turn to go, in groups of 4. As I expected, I screamed at all those places where they ambush. Hahax! But for one of them, I knew what was coming, so I just kept quiet as it was similar to the one at FOC.

Going into a girl's toilet to do a task is really scary - we had to find a photo. Once we went in, we can hear the running tap, with no lights and light sticks. Then we were like stoning at one corner for a while as we were all scared to move forward. Then the camp chief is ambushing there and I just screamed whenever she BOO-ed us, even though she was right in front of me. Lol! This night walk was more shocking and scary than the one I experienced during FOC. Heard that some other groups in FOC had a more scarier one than mine at a different block. Also, it is very LONG. Block after block.

Next day was PT right in the morning and it was like a army training. Ask us to jog a boundary and ask us to sprint uphill. -.- Then came the PIAK race which is similar to Amazing Race. The games were alright. We had something like Captain's Ball in the field after the rain. Balls, ping ping balls, plastic balls, chickens too. Hahax! They were like throwing the raw chicken everywhere to play captain's ball. Lol! Very funny luh, then end up they tore apart the chickens and throw everywhere. Lol! Then ask us to roll on the field with mud.

Now here comes the dirty games which is very gross. Butter, oil, flour, muddy water, contaminated water gotten from leftover food. Other groups had even more gross stations which we never went since it rained. Phew. After bathing, I still feel oily because of the butter and oil. Don't feel good at all. :P Then had campfire. I kept dozing off throughout. It was quite boring la. =/ Then it was disco night. They use torchlights to create the effect with normal music, no DJ to scratch the disc. Hahax!

Last day of camp was quite fun. We had the station games then the telematch on the track. For the telematch, we had to piggyback someone for 100M, then crawl in commando style on the soapy canvas, then run for another 50M to fill up 5 cups with water from our shirt/hair. Then run for another 150M to solve a maths question. Then another 50M to tie our ankles together to walk on a bench. Last 50M to complete the race. My sub-group won. Wahaha! But we were all soaked in the soap which kind of stinks? Smells like a couple of different soap mixed together.

Then had wet games which didn't got me wet at all. But I seriously want to get wet because I am still soaked in soap. Then, ALL the way until the end of the camp, I am getting dryer, with the soap smell and soapy feeling in my pants. o.O When I got home, I still smell like soap and I had a good bathe with lots of soap. Hahax!

Overall, FOC is much better than this camp. The food seriously CMI here. It's either not nice or not enough(primary school student portion). Accommodation was still alright, just that we sleep in the sports hall, gather in the sports hall and play in the sports hall. Unlike in FOC, we had a boundary for shoes and we had our activities outside. Everything, FOC still rocks! SigmaFUNK! :D