this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Busy first day

This morning met up with Darren to go to NP for the CCA Fiesta. I bought my books and notes first and collected my SOE shirt. Off to OurSpace@72 to collect my Prestige Card. We students can have offers at some stores, but it seems that it expires at the end of my Year 1. Maybe there will be a replacement, I guess.

Then went to Convention Centre for the CCA Fiesta. Everybody who went there will have a free bottle of Coke Zero. Cool huh? :D Then walked around there and went for lunch. Canteen 1 was so damn packed, can't even find a place, then went to Canteen 2. I was chopped by the place of chicken chop. It was like 2 small pieces of the chicken and lots of fries which costs $3.10.

Went to have my first class - Engineering Maths 2. I was exempted from Engineering Maths 1 as I got a distinction for A.Maths. :D It was quite boring there as the teacher is going through basic stuffs about pythagoras and linear equation. Then had some easy questions for homework. x.x Aiming for AD(A + Distinction) for Engineering Maths 2.

After maths was Engineering Materials class. The lecturer is very nice, jokes around and those happy-go-lucky one. :) But gosh, we had to think of 3 NEW ideas for a new product by tomorrow. I'm so damn screwed now.