this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

1-week freshman

Today marks the end of Week 1 of Semester 1 in NP. So far so good for me. After looking through my modules, I found out that I only have 2 modules for exam only, but all modules will be in Common Test. Cool.

Today is the most relaxed day of the week. Classes start at 1pm, ends at 5pm. First was EG2. Ms Lua went through the MeL online portal and time flown away. Hahax! Then she made a short introduction about Parabola which will be taught next week and release! Then went for another module - Fundamentals of Quality Management.

Mr Liau, who is lecturing us for Fundamentals of Quality Management, is my class' advisor. In other words, my class form teacher. He have that stern and sian look on his face la, and Edy and I were like complaining about that. Lol! Only today, we broke the ice. So yea, self-intro and stuffs. 1 hour gone and it's materials practical.

Materials practical is fun, mainly because of Mr Lim, our lecturer. He is funny in all ways, be it the words he use or the way he explains stuffs. You just can't stop laughing. :D Sp yea, his classes are pretty enjoyable. Today we tested the hardness of different types of materials like brass, plain carbon steel, hardened steel and such with different types of machines which cost up to 5 figures. :)

After practical, went to install a program for my laptop. End up, they said that it is not important for the time being and asked me to come back next week. -.- Forget it, not needing it soon anyways. Then went to OurSpace to play CS with friends. Lol!