this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Why does this happen to me

I don't know why, but I feel like I am not fated with electronic stuffs. Some kind of touch-sensitive button on my laptop is not working and it is a brand new laptop. -.- Called up Acer and did some troubleshooting with them. Ended up they have to come to my house to fix it. Their "HOLD" tone is much cooler and nicer than those of Starhub and Singtel. It is in a radio format. :D Meaning, you are listening to the actual radio instead.

As I was saying, I am not fated to electronic stuffs. My phone had lots of problems which are not caused by me. My previous laptop also had some problems which I don't know why. So far, only my iPod is still working well, I guess.

My left part of the neck still hurts since this morning in bed. I guess I landed awkwardly yesterday during the match. >.< Ouch...