this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Those fun

My juniors are having the Sports Heats today at Jurong Stadium. It makes me remind of the days being a sportsleader, running around helping out at the heats and having fun with fellow leaders. Too bad, I retired from it. Lol! Hope that they are having fun too, and enjoy it. :)

I think my mother allows me to buy a new laptop for poly? Hahax! I just asked IF I can buy one, and she assumed that I wanted one. xD Well, it would be good this way, isn't it? ;D But come to think of it, I just need an average good laptop is enough, maybe a little better than my current one.

Quite a few problems on my current laptop. I could not surf Google directly from the Firefox homepage and will have short hangs in the system everytime. =/ Now, I suspect that my left speaker is a little "blown up", if you know what I mean. :) So IF I managed to get a new one, and it can surf Google, I might bring my current one to school instead. :)