this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Stucked in the middle

Today went for the friendly with Hong Yong. It was raining just before the match and we took shelter at the nearby block. Hong Yong injured his big toe while kicking around at the void deck. Lol!

Rain stopped, gate opened and we changed and warmed up. As expected, I was not in the starting line-up. Hahax! Also, I got the jersey number 15. Not a bad number, quite nice. :) I was thrown into the pitch in the second half by the coach. Had some clashes with the opponent and one of their boots nearly went into my ribs, and I fell and landed on my right eye first. >.< But it was nothing major. Before that, the big keeper slide into me. >.<

Now, I think I had my mind settled - I'm leaving the team before school term starts. Our training location had been changed to the eastern part of Singapore. So yea, transport fee will be higher. I don't really mind traveling time though.