this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Spoil the excitement

This morning I nearly did it again. I heard the alarm, opened my eyes, stared into space and my eyes were closing. Next, I just woke up and on the lights and watched soccer. Hahax!

As I said, I watched the Real Madrid vs Roma match. It was just mere unluckiness for both teams, hitting the woodwork for a few times. Roma scored a goal with about 15 minutes to go and I was deciding to sleep, but I wanted to finish the match as there might be miracles.

I was right. Raul scored just after 2 minutes. Hahax! I was awake now and hoping that R.Madrid would pop one more in so that I can watch extra-time and hopefully the penalty shootout. Sadly, Roma scored another one to make it 1-2 and won both legs of the knockout stage. Damn, I just love watching penalty shootouts, just so exciting. :)

Went for a run just now, targeted 3 rounds of canal, which means 6 times the length of one side - the other side is having construction. So yea, managed to finish 4.8km without stopping. Wahaha! Maybe the route I was running didn't give me much pressure. =/ If I were to run the full canal, I guess I might give up halfway. >.< All this is for the NP soccer. Lol! Hopefully I can get through the trials.