this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Right all along

This may sound evil but I don't know. Here it goes:

Woke up this morning and checked my mail. I had a reply in a forum post which I brought up my laptop problem recently there. But it was a late post as I as was instructed to contact Acer to fix it.

Anyways, I just went to have a look at the solution. It was half an hour away from the time which the technician will be coming to fix it, since they gave me the 9.30am - 11am time slot. That solution looked like it might work, so I went to try it. Well, it did. :X So I was thinking if I should cancel the appointment with the technician, which I did not.

Waited till 11am, then he came. I just kept quiet about the solution and I purposely made it can't work again, before he came. In any case he found out the cause of it, then I can just pretend that I didn't know anything. LOL!

He came and did some stuffs to my laptop and decided to operate on my laptop. He didn't know how to open up the laptop casing, so he called his colleague. The moment he tried to open up, I felt quite scared that he would break the casing. It is very difficult to pull out the casing though. I was quite surprised that it can be pulled out this way. Hahax!

He changed the chipset and tried but cannot. So I went to undo the settings I did before he came. :P Yea, it worked again. :D But, the sensitivity of the touch-sensitive keys are much sensitive than the previous one. Which means, there might already be some hardware problems already. :D

So yea, I guess I told a white lie? xD