this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Quizzie

Alright, long time since I did a quiz. So, here it goes... from Damien!

A. List seven habits/ quirks/ facts about yourself
1. I can't really sleep well without my bolster.
2. I am quite biased.
3. When I get the ball on the field, I will go deaf. Try not to ask the ball from me :)
4. No matter what, I must get the reasoning right before I close-case for a Maths question.
5. Will feel stressed when running long distances, especially routes which I have to run straight ahead.
6. Happy-go-lucky - don't think too much.
7. Goes for quality.

B. Tag seven people to do the same.
1. YiHan
2. JiaQi
3. Clara Wong
4. Marfie
5. Qi Song
6. Si Ting
7. Ivan


Hmm, had been coincidentally seeing 12:34pm on my laptop's clock for the past few weeks. Some kind of good/bad sign to me? Lol!