this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Postponed

Met up with Syafiq to go to the Sport Heats 2. It started raining heavily again when it stopped for a while. We waited at the void deck and came Yew Jhow. We chatted there and decided to take a bus there. Went to BLK 399, Syafiq wants to buy drinks.

Reached there and saw the sportsleaders slacking there with Mr Liew. Cleared my debt with Huimin, finally. Hahax! Then walked around and saw my juniors there. All waiting for the rain to stop, but the sky is not on our side. It just keeps raining and it was postponed to next week in the end. Might not be able to attend the heats cause I have the FOC Camp from Wednesday onwards.

Took the bus to Jurong Point to do window shopping with Yew Jhow. He bought his shirt while I looked out for my new water bottle. I don't know why, but I suspect Adidas is copying Nike in terms of the design. It looks similar, just that Adidas has a cap on it. Hahax! Might be going down to Queensway one day to check out the bottles. =/