this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

No pool

Visited the IT Show 2008 at Suntec City with my mother. Still lots of people at there on the third day. Went to survey my laptop, still preferred Acer to other brands. Cheaper with same specifications. The look of the laptop is quite nice, smaller than my current one, which is good. :) Saw Hon Xuen there giving out fliers for LG. Hahax! He spotted me first.

Next, walked around Suntec and my legs are feeling lethargic. Hahax! So yea, my mother went into the shop while I stayed outside the shop. :D Finished walking and still got time, so walked the underpass to Raffles City to see Crumpler. Unluckily, there was a human traffic jam at the bridge and the escalator was faulty. >.<

So yep, found the Crumpler shop. Was quite a small one at one corner. Found a few colours that I fancy and my mother told me not to buy yet. $163 is the cost. My mother sounded like she's gonna buy for me. ;D Wahaha! She's scouting it at OG soon, but I doubt they have it there.

Went for dinner at Clementi and found out that the MacDonald building is going to be demolished. Also, the pool outlet is also gone. No more $4.20 pool, I think. Or maybe they renovate it. =/