this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

No chance

When I was plugging my ear piece, I heard music. I thought I am hearing things, but when I took it out from my pouch, it was on power. I don't know since when I played music moreover. Luckily there is still battery life left. :)

Went to JP to have lunch then walked around since it is raining heavily and I'm not sure if the training is still on. Banked in part of my red packet money, which is Singapore currency, have yet changed my RM with my mother. Now quite craving for money. Wahaha!

Trained down to Tiong Bahru and walked to the field. Heard some thunders but the weather still looked fine. Played in a so called "friendly" with some unexpected visitors to the field. I played for them, not my team. =/ As expected, it is very difficult for me to get the ball. Nobody is feeding me with the ball. Damn.

I just feel that I can play better with those whom I know and those who knows how I play. =/ Next week there's an actual friendly. o.o