this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Longest camp

Today is the last day I am gonna sleep on my comfy bed at home. Tomorrow's the FOC Camp, for a whole of 4D3D. I think NP has the longest camp among other polys. =/ Going to know new friends, play games etc. But I don't feel like interacting with new friends. Hahax! Quite bored about it.

Packed my bag and the stuffs I brought is not so bulky as compared to what I brought for the Sec 3 Camp. I think the camp is sponsoring utensils for our meals. :) The packing list never indicate us to bring. But, even though the packing list didn't state undergarments, we know that it is understood to bring them :D Quite a short-and-sweet packing list. The games gonna be quite wild.

So yea, don't bother calling my handphone. It will be offed although I will be bringing along with me. The might be safekeeping for us, if not, I want to safe the battery life. Just leave a SMS will do, and I try to reply ASAP when I can or have the time.