this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Knocked on my head

Yesterday went to Cheng Hao house to thon to watch soccer. Arrived at his house and I thought I went to the wrong unit since I heard a dog barking. The dog is Picko! It looks like it wants to play with me, don't wanna let me take off my shoes and sticking to me wherever I go. Hahax! Very cute dog and it licked my jeans. >.< (I'm going to NP in that jeans the following day.)

Man.U shaved Liverpool again with a 3-0 victory. The Liverpool fans in the house were attracted to PS3 instead of the match after the sending off of a player. Hahax! Poor Arsenal got a defeat by Chelsea and the gap became bigger. :D Woohoo!

Ate MacDonald's breakfast at the Superbowl. My frist time having a Macdonld's breakfast. Lol! Then chatted and walked back to Cheng Hao's house. Stayed a while later and I left for NP to meet up with Haziq, Hon Xuen and Khek Chin. Sent our laptops to install the relevant software.

I don't know why, but my laptop took the longest due to some misunderstandings. Sat there for a solid 2 hours instead of about 1 hour. -.- Had lunch there and they installed CS Source. Found the 3-pin plug and we started to play CS. LOL! Cool and fun. But as we are playing, I gets sleepier. Hahax! Took the bus home and I fell asleep in the bus and the back of my head knocked onto the glass panel twice hard. Ouch...