this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Just a stop away

Trained down all the way from Lakeside to Punggol and received a SMS that the match was cancelled due to wet pitch just 15 minutes from meeting time. -.- Oh well, was pissed off about that. Wasted $2 of transport fee to Punggol for nothing.

Trained back to Hougang and took bus to AMK Hub. Outside looks nice, but inside was quite empty? Not very shops to shop at bah. =/ Went to sit at McDonald and we played this name game in terms of soccer player's names and club names. Afian keep targetting me to start a player name with "O" which is quite rare. -.-

Sat for a few hours and left for Jalan Besar Stadium to watch a soccer match between Young Lions and Super Reds. The artificial pitch somehow motivates me to join NP soccer again? Lol! Maybe not joining the Kismis United after all. Well, if I can pass the NP trial, then hopefully everything falls into place.

Left and went to Hong Yong's house to watch soccer. Only watched a while and Afian wanted to catch some sleep, so we walked to Lakeside. He took his last bus while I continue to walk home. A little scary though, the roads are quite empty and walking alone. Wahaha!

Anyway, my hairstyle now looks kinda... style? Hahax! Check it out, half of my front hair is standing while another half is just going downwards. Lol! I don't know how I got that kind of hair. :D Cool eh? Looks quite unique to me... It's been like that for a few days. >.<