this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Down Orcahrd Road

Alright, gonna be a short and sweet post. :)

Waited for the heavy rain to stop and trained down to Somerset. It was still raining damn heavy. Waited for a while, and just dashed across the pedestrian when the green light is given.

Mission: In search of bag.

Centerpoint
Went to Robinsons, found Nike and Adidas bag. So yea, common to find those hard leather bags instead of normal cloth. But that is not my type. :)

OG Orchard
Found Puma, Nike and Adidas. Found messenger bags, but not to my type too.

The Heeren
Went to some "Limited Edition" shop, totally nothing for me.

Paragon
Found better stuffs here. Found a big messenger bag at the Nike store, but is more of a laptop bag, rather than a all-purpose bag. Then, saw Crumpler too. Still had a crave for it. >.<

Plaza Singapura
It rained damn heavy again and took bus to Plaza Singapura from Midpoint Orchard. Hahax! Trying to find my bag, but still can't find any. So had my early dinner there. :)

Raffles City
Trained down to City Hall and just went back to the Crumpler shop and visited the Nike shop. Nothing really appealed to me at the Nike store.

Marina Square
I still have time, so walked through City Link to Marina Square. Walked to the Nike store and still can't find any. =/

Next, trained down to Lavender to wait for Afian and Hong Yong to watch the AFC Cup at Jalan Besar stadium between SAFFC and Kitchee. SAFFC won 4-0! Woohoo! :D Then, trained back home.

That's all folks!