this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

You were here, not there

"What's yours will be your's", I believe in it now. Was playing soccer just now alone. Had been shooting aeroplanes in all sorts of directions. Then felt a pain on my left groin muscle. Maybe I overexerted.

As I was saying, balls went flying all over and I spend more time in picking up balls than shooting them. Sometimes I thought I had lost it even though it is in the area, but found it after a long time. When I was about to finish shooting for the day, I shot one just over the crossbar.

So, I went to those possible places to fins the ball. But as I find and find and found, I still could not find the visible ball. Quite frustrating actually and thought of giving up and buy a new ball. I found all the places, but did not find a place which is right behind the goalpost - the quite-tall tree. I looked up in the tree, and saw my ball there. -.- Oh, what the heck.

but you ain't back in my vision =/