this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Total fatigue

First stop
Met up with Clara and Clara-Anne to help them with Maths at J.E library first before going to meet the guys to go to Hong Yong house. Ate steamboat and watched them gambled. Didn't join in as I know that I will lose quite a lot of money. Hahax! Watched soccer and see them gamble at the same time.

Liverpool lost in the dying minutes of the game and we(Man.U fans) were pretty happy. :D What adds on to our happiness is that, Arsenal got thrashed 4-0 by Man.U in the same competition. :D Wahaha! Let's go Man.U, let's go!

The continued gambling and I was dozing off already at around 4am. Actually wanted to gamble in mahjong, but I guess it was too late le bah. Slept on the sofa in the living room. Sofas are better to sleep in, I don't know why. I slept on the sofa in Damien's house and my house when my juniors came over to overnight during the Sec 1 Camp.

Waited for them to wake up and went for prata at the same old place. :) This was the first time I ate 3 pratas. Still feel quite hungry, but soon felt bloated. Hahax! Was feeling sleepy also, only slept for 4 hours. >.< Took the bus home.

Second stop
Went to meet up with Hong Yong at Lakeside about 1.5hours later and made our way to Ze Yi's house. So yea, it's like non-stop action luh. I wanted to take a nap but chatted with Qi Song online instead before leaving home.

Got there and played Mahjong. Now I get a better understanding of tai. :) Went to play soccer disappointingly because of the usage of the location. Hahax! So yep, ate steamboat and gambled throughout. NEver won in Mahjong and a few in Blackjack. But overall, lost about $2 - $3. Hahax! Drank 2 cans of Tiger and 2 cans of Jolly Shandy. Felt quite shiok. :D

Took the train and bus home. Was dozing off in the bus. Gonna catch some sleep very soon. :)