this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

On my own

Last night was playing game almost all the way until 3.45am for the Man.U match. I thon-ed at home myself. Hahax! Was supposed to play CS with Ze Yi, but the server don't seem to work. Took some short naps to rest my eyes then.

So slept at about 5.35am in the morning, woke up at 12.30pm in the afternoon. I wanted to sleep more, but was feeling hungry. Lol! Played mahjong the whole afternoon again. Wahaha!

Common Test starts next week for my juniors. Good luck and work hard for it yea? :D Gogogo!

P.S: To all soccer kakis, Afian is going to organise a friendly for us somewhere next month. Hope that all of you can make it. It will most probably be on a weekend. Venue should be at the St. Wilfred Sports Complex, with the artificial turf. Thanks.