this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

My last day

This morning wanted to buy small packeted M&M chocolates, but they are only available in 100g. So spent $2.90 on it. Felt that it was quite expensive, but after opening it during work, it was a big packet indeed. Had difficulty in finishing them. Hahax!

Work was smooth today, scanned tickets until I giddy. >.< Answered phone calls. Surprisingly, the customers which I entertained over the phone spoke clear and accurate English. :D This makes my job easier. Lol!

Went to play pool at Clementi and was feeling sleepy. This weekend should be fun and tiring for me. :) After quitting this job, I get my freedom back. You can meet up with your friends as and when you like without thinking about how to take leave away from work. :)