this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

I'm scar-ed

Fcuk it, the wound on my left ankle is becoming a scar, which I think so. -.- Which means that it is a minor deep cut. Moreover, yesterday I also keep hitting the wound a few times while playing. Damn. It guess that makes it worse, that's why.

Was thinking about if I wanted to continue to join the tea after a few more trainings. You have to fund the team of $15 per month and they are aiming to play in the Amateur Football League (AFL). If the team can't make it through and hiring the ex-national footballer as their coach, I think that quite not worth the money?

Next, was wondering what CCA I'm gonna join in NP. My interest would be soccer, but if I have no idea of stopping my foot getting blisters, it is more of suffering than enjoyment every training. The training there is also quite tough since they are one of the top schools in the tournament. Karate came to my mind since I had a black belt background then, but I don't feel like going back to that sport. Lol!

Well, see how it goes. Hmm, was also wondering about some other stuffs. =/