this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Going soft

Argh, my mother changed my bolster into a hard and big one. It's not nice to squeeze and hug. Had a hard time trying to wrap my hands around the bolster. Hahax! Had breakfast and played online at Viwawa.

Went to exercise at around 5pm. Ran 2 rounds of the canal, of which about 300M is walking. D: My heart couldn't really take it and had difficulty in breathing, too tired. Tsk. Ran a while in my condo and went to the fitness corner. Did about 100 push-ups and 50 sit-ups. Arms went soft afterwards. X.X Had a water break and saw a not-bad girl at the playground. LOL! Outsider bah, and she is wearing Man.U jersey. :D

Ahh, trying to regain my fitness and my soccer genes back. My foot couldn't really do what it does I used to do on the pitch back then. Yep, I will join soccer as a CCA in polytechnic, as that is what I can do. :) The training there should be quite hardcore? So yea, had to try to get back part of my fitness a few years back. =/ More importantly, my skills.