this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Eating snakes

Today's back to work after a 4-day break for CNY. Took a nap on the MRT and we did some matchings. Did all the way till lunch break. Had Burger King and we still have lots of time left. So, we decided to walk around VivoCity and played pool. :D My shirt always kena the blur chalk. -.-

Back to office and we were doing printing and typing all the way. Alex and I were pushing around the duty of picking up the phone to make reservations since morning as the ringing tone is irritating to him. xD So yea, I made the initiative to make reservations for the customer, and this was my first time. Not that bad after all, just that some of them could not speak clear English. So had to "Sorry?... Huh?... Pardon?..." almost every call. Lol! Alex got addicted to it after his first try. Wahaha!

So yep, today was quite fun unlike other days at work. I'm still not sure if I am quitting this coming 15th or at the end of the month. o.o But most likely it will be on the 15th. Will see how it goes...