this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Doubtful

Today accompanied my mother went to IMM to change my shorts for 4 T-shirts, NOT Adidas or Nike. :) I changed the shorts because I don't like it black. Hahax! Also, the 4 shirts which I exchanged were all white except for one black. Come to think of it, I prefer white shirts instead of other colours unless it looks appealing to me. Evidence? Check my wardrobe for Nike and Adidas apparels. Saw Weng Ling working at the Celeste. We were both shocked to see each other there. O.O

Went to Jurong East Central to apply for my own ATM card. This time, I am withdrawing my own money. T.T Lol! Updated my bankbook before that. Earned $830 this month after deducting CPF. :D So after working, earned about $968 only. -.-

Next, went to the CPF to check my CPF balance. Had to think of another password again. Argh. I was shocked to see the amount being accumulated there. It completely doesn't correspond to the amount I earned. Yea, gonna check on that. =/