this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Bleed it out

Slept until 12pm but still felt like sleeping but don't feel like it, so woke up and felt like sleeping again. Hahax! Ate lunch, skipping breakfast. Played Mahjong afterwards. Now, I felt confused again. >.<

Still receiving red packet from one of my neighbour. Heard that my grandma and uncle also got give, but I guess it is with my mother. Played soccer afterwards. Wow, I really can't take it anymore. Heart is like pumping like it never pumped before. Took quite a while to control my breathing. Lol!

While resting, felt a pain at my left ankle. Took out my socks and found a wound. T.T Skin came off, bleeding, not a blister. Damn it. It is because my right stud collided with my left ankle, hence the skin came off. How wonderful. -.-

Gonna wait for it to heal before I feel like training again. sweet but unripe