this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Back to the fun times

Last night I forgot to change my handphone profile to sleeping mode, so it rang when I received an SMS early this morning at 6:33:54am. I know that it must be the posting result as nobody would SMS me that early. Hahax! I just ignored and continued sleeping. :P

Woke up and found 4 messages unread. 1 of which is by MOE and 3 are curious people wanting to know where I am going to. Lol! As expected, I was posted to Business Process & Quality Engineering at Ngee Ann Poly. Guys, it is a engineering course, not a business course. :)

I found 1 soul who plays soccer and went to Ngee Ann too - Joel. He also wants to join soccer. Lol! So yea, one of my close contacts in Ngee Ann Poly from Yuan Ching. Hahax! Of course, there are a few more who are also posted to Ngee Ann, but all of our course are different. So yea, gonna make new friends again. Argh. Also, not leaving out some friends. LOL! ;D

Played Mahjong and dai di. Installed Monopoly 2008 while having my lunch. :D It's been a very long time since I played it with my friends at his house. It was... 5 to 6 years ago? Pretty long. We will just mock and laugh at each other when they have to pay the high rents. Hahax! I pawned the computer. Muahahaha!