this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

At your service

Today went back to work for free for a few hours. Need to clear up my messy drawer which was not messed up by me, but previous employees. Argh. Had lunch and trained down to Jurong East to meet Qi Song first.

Went to the library and couldn't find any available tables. No choice but to sit on the floor. He started to write down notes while I just rested my eyes as I could not help in Home Economics. :P

Went to have a walk as he was feeling hungry. Also, to free ourselves from the freezing cold library. I was shivering while talking to him in there. Finished his food and back to the library to continue his revision.

Finally, he is doing Maths. Lol! That is the only thing which will wake me up. :P Gave him some questions to do and he seemed that he can do all of them, so he shouldn't be having problems with Maths except for careless mistakes like me. Wahaha!

Qi Song is also scared to make new friends. :D I don't know if he is shy or scared of Clara and Clara-Anne. :P Had dinner with parents and homed while they went shopping for groceries.