this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Unexpected

Alright, today went to collect my results. My heart was pumping quite fast in the AVT while they brief us on the overall results. Went to a classroom to collect our results. When Mr Liew told us that all of us cleared, meaning everybody passed English, I nearly shed tears. Lol! I was holding back the tears. :X

Collected my result and was kinda disappointed? Although I had distinctions for my 2 Maths and my science, but it was only a mere A2. I was expecting an A1. I got 14pts eventually when I thought I could get 11 or 12. Damn. Then, I failed my humanities(D7), so can't go JC le lor. But it looks kinda ugly on the certificate. o.o

Went to play pool at Clementi and watched them play LAN and I sat there quite moody? Yea, I guess there were some moderations for Maths. Haiz. Anyway, thanks for those juniors who came to support us, Hui Min, Clara, Zi Fang, Shronn, Jia Qi and some guys. :) Alright, time to move on...